Saturday, June 14, 2014

A Mumbai Local...



If your friend or relatives are staying in Mumbai then you will not imagine Mumbai without" Local Train"...Local Trains are veins of Mumbai, without Local Mumbai should be considered as dead...By area wise there are three different regions considered ... Harbor, Central, Western....Now days central line is connected with western by "Metro"...It is very happiest thing for the Mumbaikar, It will save times and money also....For Some people Local Train is place for their earnings...They earn some money by their small business.....as by selling snacks, girl's ornaments and many more.... Girls compartment seems to be full all the time by hawkers ....For long distance traveling people decides their groups, they seems to sit in the same compartment every day....Local Train is always seems with heavy rush, except Sunday's and national holidays...

In rainy season, traveling by local gives awesome experience!...Sometimes foreigner also unable to keep themselves away by Local Train, they also travel....Our Mumbaikar gives them respect, and all the time Mumbaikar feels proud to help them, or to guide them....Local train platforms sometimes feels important like "a shelter"....Main thing which I forgot to notice you, a T.C.(Ticket Checker) is a main "Hitler" of the platforms!... :) ... He will check our ticket at the exact time when we don't have!....I have caught by him two times!...If third time he caught me, then definitely...he is going to punish me!... :) 

I like western Local very much...the travel from Bandra to Borivali by western railway is really awesome, nice!... rush is seems to be always at the highest peak!...

No comments:

A break

I was somewhat disappointed from my views from last few years,lot has been happened in those years,I still getting s...