Friday, May 30, 2014

Our duty towards our parents ...


Last month I have seen a program based on a "old age houses"...nowadays It is a new fashion or trend in our society that, they left their parents or in laws at old age houses, Our society is educated or It is being educated all these are contradictory...I think a child who doesn't understood his or her parents, how he/she will understand his/her life partner?... One of my friend who is very rich, having luxurious life, after marriage her husband and she decided to settle in abroad that's why they are going to leave their parents at old age houses...and their parents agreed for that..how?..

How they decided to do that?...our parents do each and every thing for us..they did nothing for their own all they do for us...to fulfill each and every wish, they sometimes sacrifices with all the earnings that they have made in their life...I feel shame about a child who told to their parents, "You have very few day's left in your life, let me enjoy in my way" ...We must not  be so rude to them...Sometimes I see people at platforms begging for food, I feel very bad about them, what Is the reason behind that I don't know but If their own child is the reason, then It will be very Unlucky thing for them,

I seen that program, all were seem to be happy but It was not their real "smile"...If we are married then It is a loyal duty of us to take care our in laws at the same time to give respect to them...for a girl it is very big thing when her in laws accept her, love her, and behave her as she is their daughter...how and what is our education doesn't matter, to let the "SMILE"  live on their faces is our duty...how is their nature rude or anything but we have to be kind and helpful to them, we have to understand them...They have seen dream for us...Be the real hero for them...you are the "angel" for them....

Importance of parents will recognize only by a orphan. They will not ask us for a specious gift but a smile on our face and a dinner with them...When we back to home after a busy day, we simply ask them, "How was their day?", they will feel nice and It will be a happiest moment in whole day for them...Our highest degree will fail if we unable to understand our parents or in laws...Sometimes I think It is better that I belong to a small TOWN ...at least there is nothing happen like these big cities called MUMBAI...almost all the times a girl is very much close to their parents or to their in laws...

Do what you want to do for your parents or for in laws...what they have done for us doesn't matter.....take care there should not be late for good one...TIME will never come back!

No comments:

A break

I was somewhat disappointed from my views from last few years,lot has been happened in those years,I still getting s...