In few months MUMBAI taught me everything , about nature of the different people I came across, or I met accidentally...both were unique in their nature. There are different views of people to see each other. We always think that, the person who is opposite to us is happier than ourselves, but it is depend on the thought that " how he/she is watching their own problem".
Most of the times, people play with the emotions, which is very bad...every individual on the earth is having a right to live their life as they want, I think humanity is in to be very helpful to others not in to be teasing or dangerous to others.I always pray that let me keep away from all these things, I pray that let the every person helpful to others, or let every individual a human by nature.
"REVENGE" is very bad word, it should be deleted from our dictionary...sometimes we spoke bad words about others, but these all most all times depends on the situation, for such situation, we must be , we have to forgive and let others to forgive.... I pray ....

No comments:
Post a Comment