Saturday, May 3, 2014

Few Words

I usually think that, what we want in our life?...happiness, wealth, health, support...yes these all..but few words that, "don't  fear.I am with you" these few words by our friends or by our family make lots of difference in any situation.

We always feel alone when we are in any stress, in such a situation when anyone say these few words to us we feel relaxed...We think that anyone is with us...with the help of that we can win most critical situation without any failure.

Today I miss my grannie so much (I lost her yesterday), she was very kind by nature,She was not so much educated but she taught us how to face critical situation,from childhood she always say  that, don't fear, face the situation, everyone have to go through tough times, it will not remain same! It  will change, just face it, ...I MISS HER


No comments:

A break

I was somewhat disappointed from my views from last few years,lot has been happened in those years,I still getting s...