One another place which I like the most is Laxminarayan Temple - a south Indian temple in Matunga, when I visited first that temple, there was a prayer and all south Indian Mantras were keep going... It seems to be very nice place to visit when you believe in GOD...believe means not blind believe , when you trust on something holy thought, that believe will fulfill our all wishes ..I think it means we believe on GOD...When we believe on GOD ....we believe on our self.... I may be wrong I don't know but its my thought...from last 2-3 years I occasionally visit that place, I said occasionally because, at the time of "Onam" or any other south Indian festival Temple is always seems very c rowdy with the Puja, and Mantras.....I think I am somewhat crazy about south Indian culture .....yes It is ... :)
Actually southern culture is very much rich in all the aspects, regarding education, tradition, natural environment and many more...If we want to study actual architecture and want new ideas in architecture then we must study these temples, These are full of architectural views....different designs which we can make use in our houses, gardens and in different places...Last week I went to the museum, at CST, there is most important thing to be notice is that a garden in front of the museum, awesome example of use of architecture, the pillars used in the gardens are full of designs, the statues of Lord Buddha at the different places...tells us about the peace...
Actually southern culture is very much rich in all the aspects, regarding education, tradition, natural environment and many more...If we want to study actual architecture and want new ideas in architecture then we must study these temples, These are full of architectural views....different designs which we can make use in our houses, gardens and in different places...Last week I went to the museum, at CST, there is most important thing to be notice is that a garden in front of the museum, awesome example of use of architecture, the pillars used in the gardens are full of designs, the statues of Lord Buddha at the different places...tells us about the peace...

No comments:
Post a Comment