Monday, April 14, 2014

My Society... :)...Is economically backword?


One of my friend says "Mumbai is one of  the very happening place in the world".Now, I believe that, she is correct.It is very crowdy, but sometimes feels that, now crowd is habitual to us, It is nothing new to a Mumbaikar...:)

Searching job in mumbai is most one of critical task, I have observed lots of students passing out each every year,In comparison to that, jobs are very less...In today's days "TATA and Narayan Murthy sarakhi lok jnmala nahi yet"..thats why brain drain is there...I think It is good, If we are not getting job in our country, then why not try for other countries?...:)

Sometimes I thought why we are economically backward?...some years before we are very tough against foreign exchange, and now It is very tough for our currency to survive...lol...what will be the reason behind that?...Is it our Economist are not strong?..or corruption?..."Is desh me ek bhi kam curruption ke bina nahi hota"..--- It is very true...some years ago, the people who said," we will fight against corruption or we are not corrupt " now days same people are corrupted," the one who is thinking for non-corruption or against corruption that one will not survive happily in this country"...It is my personnel observation, I am totally unaware about others view...My father is government servant so that's why I am confident and watching from my childhood....It is only the family of a loyal person which suffer... So that, nowadays I am thinking that, It is world of "Tit for Tat" ..... If you re believe on yourself...Be brave, fight otherwise get ready to suffer.....

There should not be limit  .... We have freedom "JO CHAHE FEEL or FILL  KAR SAKATE HAI...."....lol


No comments:

A break

I was somewhat disappointed from my views from last few years,lot has been happened in those years,I still getting s...