Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Strange Mumbaikar ....

CST/VT Station is very much close to my heart...That station was introduced to me by a very close friend in October 2011, and first time I saw that place, a memorable moment in my life...at the first time I was at CCD at VT...I was even unknown about full form of CCD....lol...but enjoyed coffee a lot...

I think it seems to be common to all of you...but when we have a chance to go a place which we only see in our imagination, that moment is always very much happiest moment in our life...How that place keep all the heritage ...I touched the pillars and I keep to feel all the glory...When we become old that place remain young for year and years!...Briticians made very much good  use of our architecture our...glorious lifestyles in  such a way.....

I keep feeling all the happiness and after an hour it was time to leave , by making promise to myself to visit again and again...with return ticket i was watching at the displays, which train will be suitable to me...there was a question in my mind...there was no any arrival and departure platform...Now i scared , i will reach at home safely or not?....Being a marathi, I ask a girl , " Mi navin ahe ithe , mala jara rout sangashil ka?", She was also marathi, but waching at me, a simple girl,She replied "I don't Know, Na jane kaha kaha se aate hai Mumbai" .... By hearing that reply,I was shocked , how one should behave rudely, to another unknown?...lol..... :)...It was another strange but TRUE Mumbaikar... :)

No comments:

A break

I was somewhat disappointed from my views from last few years,lot has been happened in those years,I still getting s...