If we think about the Indian culture and historical heritage then we can't forget the program which being played during 1993 - 2001 , I think It was the home production of the Kak family,and sponsored by AMUL, so named as "AMUL SURABHI". Renuka Shahane and Sidharth Kak were host for that program, Title song of that program were by Dr. L. Subramanian. Title song itself tells about , that program related to the "Indian Culture"...It was the best television program during those days.. a series of episodes of south Indian Culture was very famous!, I have seen all those episodes, I was something at 7th Std. those days...those episode still in my mind as It Is!...Renuka Shahane was awarded as best host by Doordarshan in those days....I think that was very good time in my life, I learn a lot of things about our culture and how our culture is rich in all aspects...
The end of the program was by reading postcards sent by audience from all over the India, In 2000 the program was so popular that, Indian postal services decided to Issue new 2Rs. postcards for these program....at that time there were no telephones or mobile popular in India. The start of the program was very awesome, in cultural style....costumes were as per the episode...Still I remember that program very much...
"I feel very great if I find a chance to meet anyone of them..."
One another song which always keeps a place in my mind is "Mile sur mera tumhara...to sur bane hamara"...I can sing that whole song, as it is sung in different languages...It is funny but I can!
"I feel very great if I find a chance to meet anyone of them..."
One another song which always keeps a place in my mind is "Mile sur mera tumhara...to sur bane hamara"...I can sing that whole song, as it is sung in different languages...It is funny but I can!

No comments:
Post a Comment