Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"Being a girl" for the society is a CRIME...!!!



From last few days I am very much disappointed from the different things which are happening in Mumbai...and happening in my country!...I feels that being a girl or born as a girl is now a crime for the society...There is no any security in the society for a girl....last week there was a news about a female conductor working at the Kalyan location was teased (I am thinking to use bad words)by a person , at the stage that, the girl admitted in the hospital, I unable to tell a whole story....how can a girl now be ready to work in that profession?....It is our society....lol....In one way our progress says that, our country is developing....but by watching things like that, we will definitely fail to progress...foreign countries are very much developed in such things...they have a strict laws which protect a girl....but "our country protects  crime!"....

someday ago one journalist was also affected by such crime...why this is happening in my country?...how can I expect my security for tomorrow?...If a journalist also unable to live safely in this country...how a common girl or a student can expect?...How a girl will ready to accept profession of journalism in future?...some high personalities over the world respect my country , for the reason , how we , different religious people work or live happily in our country...at one side people pray goddesses and at another side they will not hesitate to tease them!...My country and society is very much rich in the cultural aspects tomorrow is a "Vatpournima day" , It is having very much importance in the Hindu culture, married women pray for the good health of her husband and for the same husband in next 7 lives....how beautiful thought it is!....

Some days ago I was  thinking Mumbai is the safest place for the girls, but I was wrong!...It was safe...now things are changed...lol...There was a time when a lady ruled the world, now there is time ...where it is hard to survive for a lady!...but I think days will change and revolution will come and we proudly able to say that, we live in a country where girls have safety and freedom!...My country gives opportunities for girls and also it gives freedom...where a girl can live safely...I hope so!


No comments:

A break

I was somewhat disappointed from my views from last few years,lot has been happened in those years,I still getting s...