Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Mumbaikar....

That girl must be scolded by her parents or her teachers...:)...I replied,"Sorry, but mind your language, I may not ask for help, if I already know about your rude behavior to unknown ". She think for a while and turned to me for help.I know simplicity is for humanity but I am dam sure that , attitude is for formality only...lol....ENGLISH makes effect...:)...Its does not matter at what extent it is correct!!!!....but it makes effect.....our simple desi English ...lol

I catch a train towards kurla.Now I was somewhat confident about trains. At last, I reached  home safely, It was very nice day in my life...I enjoyed a lot..with Local train...

A girl from a small TOWN, when at a strange place or new place she will always ask for a help....because about a new place we always had a fear, that something bad will not happen to me!!! etc....we always keep trying to cope up with new strange place...which exactly I do....When I was at mumbai first time that days was of MAY end, a hot , somewhat cold air in MUMBAI....start of rainy season.....wow it is very nice feeling when I remember those rainy days in MUMBAI....cooollllll.... :)....Cloudy wheather in MUMBAI is very awesome...when you want to visit a fresh, encouraging climate then you must visit to MARINE DRIVE at the start of  Rainy season....Now its also going to start these days in MUMBAI and I am surely going to visit this place....wow ..... just feeling is sufficient to enjoy...... :)

No comments:

A break

I was somewhat disappointed from my views from last few years,lot has been happened in those years,I still getting s...