I reached at Kurla railway Station...As a technical student I know all the things....how train runs and all but want to experience it and feel it...At the station there was a huge crowd...everyone was in hurry though it was Sunday.I reached at ticket counter. As it was central railway i buy ticket of last station that was V.T. Victoria Terminus. My uncle told me that that station was built in the time of British ....It is a best example of Indian architecture, it is very much beautiful ...when you will free time do the visit this place...
I didn't understood why all these people were in such a hurry. I was at middle bridge..all the railway announcements were keep going and displays were running with arrival and departure train. But question was that, ki which is departure platform and which one is for arrival :)..I confused....I know all mumbaikar know who is new in our city and they look at me as i have done something wrong!...don't know why...one lady look at me and says, "Beta,where you want to go?", I replied "VT", She told me "you are new here?, I am going in same direction i will tell you how to go..but take care ha...if you don't know how to come back...ask someone...OK",She give me the m-Indicator in my mobile and guide me to operate it...In that way i met with a strange but helpful Mumbaikar....:)...There were also very much crowd in train also...Finally i reached at V.T. a very beautiful station....a mind blowing example of indian skills of Indian architecture...here are some pic I would like to share....



No comments:
Post a Comment