There are few days remaining for the Monsoon, I am waiting, I have done all my plan for the Monsoon I am ready with my umbrella...to be use sometimes......lol.....I want to see railway tracks full with water, I want to hear all busy announcements for delay of the trains....for reschedule of the trains....I want to bunk my office for the reason of heavy rain...:)....I want to see cloudy sky....I want to feel fresh, cool freeze in the air....I want to enjoy the rain with my friends....I want to enjoy a cup of tea with the rain....I want to see greenery in the environment......I want to see birds enjoying in the first rain....Want to see how cars, vehicles managing their routes in the Rainy days....
I am waiting for the these early rainy days to enjoy at the fullest.....and MUMBAI and hometown are the places where we can enjoy monsoon as we want!....I usually go to my hometown in these early days...as my hometown in konkan so it is the heaven .... It is the one of nice place to feel Monsoon....In these early days there are lots of small waterfalls at the mountains, all the view over there is always full with the greenery and freshness in the air....I am waiting for the Monsoon...

No comments:
Post a Comment