It is a identity of Mumbai Railway Platforms, "A cup of Chay"..nice word , It means a cup of tea, all the railway platform have, different chaiwala's have different taste, which onwards becomes identity for them, same I like the most , I always take a cup of chay and go to office, regularly, actually high society people think that how the cheap!, but it is not so...when we taste that, It feels fresh, the high quality restaurant's tea will not give such a awesome feeling of tea...Actually I was shocked yesterday, by watching, a manager of one of popular IT company to that stall, he was my manager in previous company, strange!...a man who always with his SCODA, with high personalities was at "Chai stall" yesterday...very strange!!!
Basicaly I come to know, what we are and what we have, need not to show, It will realize or recognized by others, how that our manager with down to earth personality, there are very less people like him...nowadays almost all believe on "show off" only....all the times the people who are at the high post behave like a common, which is their identity "a uncommon in common"...actually that thing increases business of that stall...
Basicaly I come to know, what we are and what we have, need not to show, It will realize or recognized by others, how that our manager with down to earth personality, there are very less people like him...nowadays almost all believe on "show off" only....all the times the people who are at the high post behave like a common, which is their identity "a uncommon in common"...actually that thing increases business of that stall...

No comments:
Post a Comment