Monday, May 26, 2014

A different and special one...


We feel great when we are different and special in something common (Each individual is special by nature, by hobbies, by thoughts etc)...Yesterday I was across a "Gulmohar Flower" ..as shown in above picture...It is one of the beautiful flower, Red in color...one special thing is that, this flower is having one petal colored, other petals are common RED in color, with one something different with attractive design on a single petal...This is the identity of flower, which makes It special.....These trees adds royal look to the gardens ... In very early hot days these trees looks with greenery...In summer when other trees loose their hope of survival, at the same time these trees wear a blanket of flower, as like teasing to other trees...lol...that see how " I am"... In our childhood we describe these flower as "a flower with one queen petal"

Be simple, be smart,be sharp, be attractive as like this one...I think "Simplicity is the real beauty"....


No comments:

A break

I was somewhat disappointed from my views from last few years,lot has been happened in those years,I still getting s...