Sunday, May 25, 2014

Massst Mumbai...

Today's view of Mumbai is awesome...freshhh...It was some what cloudy...wow It's time to rain. In these early day's Mumbai feels us with full of joy and freshness. After some unbearable days now Its time for bearable one... :) It is bearable because Mumbai won yesterday's match..:)...

When we purposely do some things which gives us "SMILE" ... Which makes how naughty and how we are able to change our mood...:)...The same thing which I do with myself is ...I purposely forget my Umbrella in early rainy days...lol... I feel very great in doing so...I  feel the rain ....In such a environment if you are able to enjoy with a cup of tea, then it is awesome thing which we  do ever, one of my friend like cycling in such environment, she always do so, and also let me enjoy with her, she is the best!, she always do the things which she want...One thing I like the most, she always do prepare herself with some plants in early rainy days and do plant them at the monsoon...

"Some feel the rain,some just get Wet"......"Its our life, Its our view "jo chahe FEEL or FILL kar sakate hain"

:)

No comments:

A break

I was somewhat disappointed from my views from last few years,lot has been happened in those years,I still getting s...