Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My openion about Third View

One more thing I wish to share.."My opinion about a third person's view "...a third person means a undesirable person or a individual which show interest in any matter,when we do not consider that individual for that matter, at that time it becomes third person to that....unless and until we give importance to that individual. Some of the things which left behind without result must be solve by oneself only, If we add some undesirable people to that, then It will loose importance of reality, and it will become a "PLAY or GAME" only...

According to me we must solve a problem individually, If we have that much of guts with us..:)..I think all the individuals are that much educated nowadays...If we always think for the help, then we will not able to take decisions in future, If someone unable to take decision individually then they have to depend on others, for their opinion or views only...while doing so we must aware about "They are not making use of us, for their REVENGE"...we only give space for third person if and only if we don't believe on ourselves or opposite one...If we have believe then there should not be place for a "Third Person" ....When we show confidence about our decision then only others will believe on us...otherwise .... :)...

If I expect one individual will solve problem, or I believe so...then at that time I expect that , there will not be a third person will Involve in that... in only such situation reality will remain TRUE.... :)

 We have to be confident and let others be confident on us....

No comments:

A break

I was somewhat disappointed from my views from last few years,lot has been happened in those years,I still getting s...