All the individual around us , each dream for the betterment, for success, I think it is best thing in the world, that we have the power of "Dream", we live few moments, as we would like to live, few seconds which we spent for our dream, gives extreme freshness to us....
I always spend some minutes daily to dream, what I want to be and what I want in my life...I am sure one day I will... :)... I will proud to say, "I am"... :)... I dream to be a good personality, to be kind to others, to be kind to myself..I dream to be happy...
Some people always keep themselves busy in keeping track of their dream, It is good, It doesn't matter how and what extent ...our dream comes true ... but It is half done when we think for that one...

No comments:
Post a Comment